founding partner of Kreuzkamp & Partner
- Patents, utility models, employee inventions
- Trademarks, company names and domain names
- Competition and copyright law
- Law of contracts, licenses and damages, civil and business law
- Trade and company law
- German-French legal relations
- Tenancy, building and real estate law
- Inheritance law and inheritance tax law
Languages: German, English, French
Areas of focus
- Management of an "outsourced legal department" and/or an "outsourced patent and trademark department" for medium-sized companies, supported by other lawyers and colleagues of KREUZKAMP & KOLLEGEN, for a comprehensive "full customer service from one source".
- Research, registration, administration, defence and enforcement of patents, utility models, trademarks and designs for national and international companies, including consultancy in matters of industrial property rights, competition and marketing.
- Consultancy services in matters relating to industrial property rights and competition, for all types of companies searching for a name for the company or products (goods and services), developing and protecting the products themselves, and developing advertising strategies and advertising material.
- Consultancy services and representation in court and out of court in issues relating to trademarks, patents, utility models, designs, employees' inventions, copyright and competition (in particular written warnings, injunctions, infringement proceedings, objections and nullity proceedings as well as deletion claims).
- Consultancy services and representation in court and out of court for companies in all questions relating to contract law, licence law, damages, commercial law, corporate law and other civil law and business law issues.
- Consultancy services and representation in court and out of court in issues relating to company and real estate purchase contracts, including due diligence.
- Consultancy services and representation in court and out of court in issues relating to corporate succession and larger estates.
- Studies of law at the universities in Cologne and Paris I (Panthéon-Sorbonne). Passed both German law state exams with distinction (Prädikatsexamen) in Düsseldorf.
- During his studies (until1993) and afterwards, he worked for the Deutsch-Spanische Juristenvereinigung (German-Spanisch lawyers' association) and his own property management company.
- After his studies, he worked for renowned large law firms in Düsseldorf and Paris.
- Founded his own law firm Rechtsanwaltskanzlei Kreuzkamp in 1996.
- Merger of the Rechtsanwaltskanzlei Kreuzkamp with the patent law firm Patentanwaltskanzlei Kreuzkamp in 1998.
- Merger of the law and patent law firm Kreuzkamp with an international association of lawyers and patent lawyers, auditors and tax consultants, where Mr. Kreuzkamp took over the position of a senior partner in 1999. At the beginning of 2001, the law firm KREUZKAMP & PARTNER was separated from this association and established in its present form.
- Foundation of the patent and trademark research and information centre PaMaRIZ®, and establishment as an independent company in 2003.
- Work as a member of the supervisory and advisory board of various limited companies (AGs and GmbHs).
- All German Amtsgerichte (local courts), Landgerichte (regional courts) and Oberlandesgerichte (higher regional courts)
- German federal patent court (Bundespatentgericht)
- German federal court of justice (Bundegerichtshof), with the federal patent court as the previous instance
- German patent and trademark office (DPMA), Munich
- Austrian Patent Office (Wien)
- European Patent Office (Munich)
- European trademark and designs office (Alicante)
- World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO, Geneva, responsible for the international registration of property rights)
- German association for industrial property rights and copyright law (GRUR)
- Working group intellectual property rights & media within the Deutsche Anwaltsverein (association of German lawyers)
- Working group international legal relations within the Deutsche Anwaltsverein
- Working group information technology within the Deutsche Anwaltsverein (association of German lawyers)
- Deutscher Anwaltsverein
- Düsseldorfer Anwaltverein
- Deutsch-Französische Juristenvereinigung e.V. (German-French lawyers' association)
- Chamber of industry and commerce (IHK) Düsseldorf
Lectures, courses and publications
- Lectures on behalf of the German Ministry of Economics and Technology, in particular on issues relating to trademarks, company names and other designation rights
- Training courses for various corporations, in particular in-house seminars
- Various publications in the area of patents, trademarks and general civil law
- Interview partner for many newspapers, magazines and TV stations
- Before the foundation of his own law firm no longer permitted him to do so, Mr. Kreuzkamp furthermore held various municipal offices in Düsseldorf, as a district representative (vice speaker of a parliamentary group) and member of various committees of the city council of the North-Rhine Westphalian capital Düsseldorf.